On Saturday I had the great opportunity to go for the first time to the Empire State Building the view was incredible I shoot as many pictures as I could, but the first two were my favorites. I just really loved how the buildings look and to see everything symmetrical was really interesting. For the third image I liked the composition a lot and how the image turned out to look pretty good. I like the sunset and the contrast of the bridge and the ship at the left this image and I think it works really well.
Popular posts from this blog
In my Digital Materials & Processes class, I'm shooting an assignment related with Color of Light. For this assignment I have to shoot different images in different situations and change the white balance to auto, daylight, and light specific. For these three images I shoot my subject under a fluorescent lamp and changing my white balance for auto(First image), daylight(second image), and specific light that was fluorescent(third image). What I find in changing the white balance for these three photographs, is that sometimes even though we don't care about white balance and always set the camera in auto I think that for some situations the white balance in auto it's not going to work out, so it's really helpful to learn how to set different kinds of white balance in a camera. Looking at these three images I realized that what works better is white balanc...
Comments
Post a Comment